- exclusive early entry to book sales at the Books Among Friends store when sales resume
- the Best of Friends E-Newsletter, which includes information and updates about programs supported by the Friends, as well as access to the Best of Friends archive
- regular emails containing information about programs supported by the Friends
- information about volunteer opportunities with Friends of the Durham Library and the Friends Board
- an invitation to join the Friends of the Durham Library Board’s annual meeting each June
Annual Memberships are one of the major contribution sources for the Friends of the Durham Library. Annual members at any level receive full membership benefits and have an option for one-time payments or automatic renewal. Annual members also have an option to add a one-time additional donation at any amount when purchasing the membership.
Annual Individual Memberships
- Individual Membership: $15
- Senior Membership: $10 (Valid for members age 65 and older)
- Youth Membership: $5 (Valid for members age 18 and under)
Annual Family Membership
- $25 (Valid for family members living at the same physical address)
- $100 Patron
- $50 Patron
- $30 Patron
Renew Your Membership
If you prefer to send us a membership application in the mail, please use this form.
Thanks for becoming a Member of the Friends of the Durham Library!
If you have additional questions about membership, call 919-907-1106 or email membershipFODL@gmail.com.